Due to an unprecedented workload and demand, all appointments will be limited to 30 minutes in order to accommodate as many faculty as possible during this time of remote learning and hybrid teaching.
The training team will not be able to accept consecutive or repeat appointments during and prior to the first 2 weeks of the Semester.
Thank you for understanding. We are working hard to serve our FAU faculty community.
Instructional Technologies Learning Management Support Services and Faculty Training within OIT offers different options to schedule appointments to get your questions answered prior to or during the semester. Use the list below to book an appointment. To see all available times, if you have no preference with whom you meet, then click the radio button labeled "no preference." Otherwise, select the team member you wish to meet with to see that person’s current availability.
ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE CURRENTLY BEING HELD VIRTUALLY.
- Personalized Appointments
- Personalized appointments give you one-on-one time with OIT staff so you can get your questions answered about using Canvas, Mediasite, Webex, Zoom, or even the classroom equipment.
- HyFlex Classroom Practice Session with Virtual Support
- Booking a HyFlex Classroom Practice Session with Virtual Support allows you to become familiar with the classroom technology prior to the first day of class while also having technical support available to answer any questions you may have.
These sessions are designed to allow you, the instructor, the time to practice, in person, in a classroom similar to the one you are assigned to teach in. Support will be given virtually, through Webex, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, or via phone, while you are physically in the classroom.
- Please select the room type that you have been assigned.
- Type 1 - Basic lecture capture classroom
- Type 2 - Advanced lecture capture classroom
- Type 3 - Zoom room