FAR Admin Activity Reporting In-Person
INTERFOLIO FACULTY ACTIVITY REPORTING (Faculty180) uses the Interfolio Data Service to compile an ongoing source of accurate and reliable faculty information.
- Present scholars with recent data on file about their accomplishments for them to validate throughout the year.
- Enable attachment of actual work produced, whether it’s journal articles, conference proceedings, videos, or computer science code.
- Link activity data to your website’s scholar profiles.
- Gather data for accreditation and other compliance requirements.
- Create custom reports and easily navigate through cells to view the underlying data.
- Save and share reports with peers inside and outside the institution.
All sessions will be hosted in person, but will offer a virtual option.
Please click here to join virtually
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023 Show more dates
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Computer Lab CM146
Eric is a Coordinator of Instructional Support within the Office of Information Technology.
Specializing in Lecture Capture technologies and LMS support for Canvas, he currently serves on the Instructional Technologies team, providing "rich media" content management, course migration assistance, and collaborative training consultations to faculty and staff members of the FAU family.
Eric has been embedded in the FAU community for over 10 years as a student, alumnus (class of '07, GO OWLS!!!!), and dedicated staff member. He's been known to have a steady supply office candy. Most importantly, he very much looks forward to working with you!
One on One Appointments: PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BOOK A 1-1 CONSULTATION WITH ERIC
Booking a one on one appointment allows you to customize your training to fit your learning AND teaching styles, pace, and course needs. Please try to book your appointment 24-48 hour in advance if possible. Time slots fill up quickly! Group appointments are also available.
Things to Keep in Mind before your appointment:
*Please complete the registration form with as much detail as possible.
*If you will be adding materials to your Blackboard or Canvas course, please bring them with you on a USB drive.
*If you intend to work from your laptop, please make sure to bring it with you.
* RELAX. Don't Stress :) We LOVE questions here. Please feel free to provide Eric with a list of questions or concerns prior to our meeting and he'll be happy to address them during your time together.
Most one on one appointments can be held in Eric's office, located in Building CM 22, Room 226. If necessary, other locations can be arranged. Video Conference appointments are available as well.
If you need to cancel please do so as soon as possible.
FAU is transitioning to a new LMS over the 2016-2017 academic year. It is highly encouraged that you learn Canvas NOW to prepare yourself and your course for a Spring 2017 or Summer 2017 launch. For more information about the Canvas transition visit http://www.fau.edu/canvas.