FAR Activity Reporting In-Person / Online
INTERFOLIO FACULTY ACTIVITY REPORTING (Faculty180) uses the Interfolio Data Service to complie an ongoing source of accurate and reliable faculty information.
- Present scholars with recent data on file about their accomplishments for them to validate throughout the year.
- Enable attachment of actual work produced, whether it’s journal articles, conference proceedings, videos, or computer science code.
- Link activity data to your website’s scholar profiles.
- Gather data for accreditation and other compliance requirements.
- Create custom reports and easily navigate through cells to view the underlying data.
- Save and share reports with peers inside and outside the institution.
All training sessions now come with an online competent for those unable to attend in person
Please join your workshop or open lab here: Zoom Session Link
- Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- 9:00am - 10:00am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Computer Lab CM146
- Boca Raton/Online
Eric is an Instructional Technologist (L3) who currently serves on the Instructional Technologies team, a division of the Office of Information Technology.
His focus as an Instructional Technologist is to help you make sense of the tools and products utilized at FAU by providing collaborative training webinars and personal consultations to faculty and staff members of the FAU family for over 15 years.
Booking a one on one appointment allows you to customize your training to fit your learning AND teaching styles, pace, and course needs. Please try to book your appointment 24-48 hour in advance if possible. Time slots fill up quickly! Group appointments are also available.
Things to Keep in Mind before your appointment:
*Please complete the registration form with as much detail as possible.
*If you will be adding materials to your Canvas course, please bring them with you on a USB drive.
*If you intend to work from your laptop, please make sure to bring it with you.
*Don't Stress :) We LOVE questions here. Please feel free to provide Eric with a list of questions or concerns prior to our meeting and he'll be happy to address them during your time together.
Most one on one appointments can be held virtually via MS Teams, or Zoom. If necessary, in-person locations can be arranged.
If you need to cancel please do so as soon as possible.