Summer 2017 eCertification Workshop Orientation
In this unique 8-week workshop, faculty and staff get the best of online learning: both a student perspective and interaction with colleagues from multiple FAU colleges. This workshop, offered in Canvas, is focused on best practices in course design and facilitation.
- As you move through each module, you will build pieces of an online course (or revise an existing one.)
- Completion of each module earns you a digital badge.
- The time commitment is anywhere from 2-4 hours per week depending on the level of previous experience with online learning.
- Collecting all badges earns eLearning Designer/Facilitator certification.
- Successful completion of all the badges earns a $500 stipend.
The workshop can be done fully online or hybrid. It is self-paced, though we do encourage people to try to set a time frame of 8 weeks. You will be supported by the Center for eLearning instructional design team as you move through the workshop.
Our summer session begins June 5, 2017.
Link to sign up: http://www.fauelearning.com/forms/contact/info-ecert.php
For more information, email email@example.com.