Effective Groups in Online Learning: CeL Professional Development Interactive Webinar
Cooperative learning can lead to higher achievement, positive relationships, and development of valuable skills for your online learners. This workshop will show you how to facilitate effective groups in your online course.
As always, these sessions are open to all FAU faculty and staff and our eLearning Community of Practice partners. Please share the information below!
Participate online via WebEx Password: spring
A quiet area, headset, and microphone are recommended for optimum virtual participation. The CeL team will help with technical questions.
Or join us at any CeL location. If you have a laptop and/or headset, please bring them. If not, we will do our best to provide them for you.
- Boca Raton Campus: CeL's Training Lab, Building 4 (across from Chick-fil-A) Room IS-214
- Davie Campus: Liberal Arts Building, Suite LA-203
- Jupiter Campus: Student Resources Building, Room SR-249
- Monday, February 26, 2018
- 12:15pm - 1:00pm
- CEL, IS 208, LA-203, Online, SR-249
- Boca Raton/Online