FAU Library: Images & Copyright in eLearning - CeL Professional Development Interactive Webinar
Pictures are powerful teaching tools, especially in an online class. Our FAU Librarians will share basics of image copyright compliance and where to find open-source media for your online, hybrid, or F2F course.
As always, this Professional Development Interactive Webinar is open to all FAU faculty and staff, and our eLearning Community of Practice partners. Please share the information below!
Participate online via WebEx Password: spring
A quiet area, headset, and microphone are recommended for optimum virtual participation. The CeL team will help with technical questions.
Or join us at any CeL location. If you have a laptop and/or headset, please bring them. If not, we will do our best to provide them for you.
- Boca Raton Campus: CeL's Training Lab, Building 4 (across from Chick-fil-A), Room IS-214
- Davie Campus: Liberal Arts Building, Suite LA-203
- Jupiter Campus: Student Resources Building, Room SR-249
- Monday, February 19, 2018
- 12:15pm - 1:00pm
- CEL, IS 208, LA-203, Online, SR-249
- Boca Raton/Online
- PD for Instuctors