Template for Student Success: CeL Interactive Professional Development
Taking a closer look at the rationale behind the development of the CeL Course template. Consider the impact on your students' success.
As always, these sessions are open to all FAU faculty, staff, and our eLearning Community of Practice partners. Please share the information below!
Participate online via WebEx | Password: fall
A quiet area, headset, and microphone are recommended for optimal virtual participation. The CeL team will help with technical questions.
Or join us at any CeL location. If you have a laptop and/or headset, please bring them. If not, we will do our best to provide them for you.
- Boca Raton: CeL Training Lab, Building 4, Room IS-214
- Davie: Liberal Arts Building, Room LA-203
- Jupiter: Student Resources Building, Room SR-249
- Monday, September 17, 2018
- 12:15pm - 1:00pm
- CEL, IS 208, LA-203, Online, SR-249
- Boca Raton/Online