Engagement through Brain Science!: CeL Interactive Professional Development
Putting brain research to work in our virtual classrooms. Bring your strategies and skills to this session for a sharing, interactive experience.
As always, these sessions are open to all FAU faculty, staff, and our eLearning Community of Practice partners. Please share the information below!
Participate online via WebEx | Password: fall
A quiet area, headset, and microphone are recommended for optimal virtual participation. The CeL team will help with technical questions.
Or join us at any CeL location. If you have a laptop and/or headset, please bring them. If not, we will do our best to provide them for you.
- Boca Raton: CeL Training Lab, Building 4, Room IS-214
- Davie: Liberal Arts Building, Room LA-203
- Jupiter: Student Resources Building, Room SR-249
- Monday, September 24, 2018
- 12:15pm - 1:00pm
- CEL, IS 208, LA-203, Online, SR-249