Maslow Before Bloom - Professional Development Center for Online and Continuing Education
Implementing research focus for guiding students with resilience skills. Review Maslow's hierarchy and neuroscience research for developing social-emotional tools to support positive experiences and academic success.
Presenter: Judy Somers - Instructional Designer
Steps to Register:
- Navigate to https://techevents.fau.edu/
- Select participate online via WebEx.
- Note: Make sure you are logged in to WebEx (on the top right).
- Enter your information to register.
- Wait for the email from firstname.lastname@example.org that will confirm registration and provide the link. The email contains the link to the WebEx Session.
- Select the link in the WebEx email to join the session.
To see all upcoming professional development at COCE, please visit the OIT Tech Events calendar.
As always, these sessions are open to all FAU faculty, staff, and our eLearning Community of Practice partners.
- Monday, October 25, 2021
- 12:15pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)