Recording with Mediasite Mosaic
Are you ready to start recording video lectures from the comfort of your own computer?
The Mediasite Mosaic application allows you to do just that!!
TOPICS COVERED DURING THIS SESSION:
- Gaining access to the My Mediasite video server
- Downloading and Installing the Mediasite Mosaic application
- Preparing and Capturing your lesson using Mediasite Mosaic
- Publishing your presentation to students
- Best practices and striving for improving success
- Data Analytics of student engagement
Eric is a Coordinator of Instructional Support within the Office of Information Technology.
Specializing in Lecture Capture technologies and LMS support for Canvas, he currently serves on the Instructional Technologies team, providing "rich media" content management, course migration assistance, and collaborative training consultations to faculty and staff members of the FAU family.
Eric has been embedded in the FAU community for over 10 years as a student, alumnus (class of '07, GO OWLS!!!!), and dedicated staff member. He's been known to have a steady supply office candy. Most importantly, he very much looks forward to working with you!
Booking a one on one appointment allows you to customize your training to fit your learning AND teaching styles, pace, and course needs. Please try to book your appointment 24-48 hour in advance if possible. Time slots fill up quickly! Group appointments are also available.
Things to Keep in Mind before your appointment:
*Please complete the registration form with as much detail as possible.
*If you will be adding materials to your Blackboard or Canvas course, please bring them with you on a USB drive.
*If you intend to work from your laptop, please make sure to bring it with you.
* RELAX. Don't Stress :) We LOVE questions here. Please feel free to provide Eric with a list of questions or concerns prior to our meeting and he'll be happy to address them during your time together.
Most one on one appointments can be held in Eric's office, located in Building CM 22, Room 226. If necessary, other locations can be arranged. Video Conference appointments are available as well.
If you need to cancel please do so as soon as possible.
FAU is transitioning to a new LMS over the 2016-2017 academic year. It is highly encouraged that you learn Canvas NOW to prepare yourself and your course for a Spring 2017 or Summer 2017 launch. For more information about the Canvas transition visit http://www.fau.edu/canvas.