Fair Use: Small, Mighty, Yet Misunderstood In-Person
Join us as the Center for Online and Continuing Education welcomes Kristy Padron, FAU Scholarly Communication Librarian back for another valuable Professional Development session. Kristy will clarify the various components of the Fair Use allowances in copyright protection and guide us through an analysis of some myths and facts regarding the factors of Fair Use. This documented information provides us with the means for assuring that we are in compliance and especially modeling this for our students.
Presenter: Kristy Padron - Scholarly Communication Services Librarian
Steps to Register:
- Navigate to https://techevents.fau.edu/event/8831118
- Select participate online via WebEx.
- Note: Make sure you are logged in to WebEx (on the top right).
- Enter your information to register.
- Wait for the email from email@example.com that will confirm registration and provide the link. The email contains the link to the WebEx Session.
- Select the link in the WebEx email to join the session.
To see all upcoming professional development at COCE, please visit the OIT Tech Events calendar.
As always, these sessions are open to all FAU faculty, staff, and our eLearning Community of Practice partners.
- Monday, February 21, 2022
- 12:15pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)