Overview and Questions Regarding Ally in Canvas In-Person
Introduction to the new accessibility tool in Canvas to help faculty create accessible material for all students. We will review the following:
- Accessibility Report
- How to fix content
- Student view: different downloads of files from Readable PDF to Braille.
Date: Monday, Month date, 2022
Time: 12:15 PM – 1:00 PM
Presenter: Michelle Shaw - Student Accessibility Services
Steps to Register:
- Navigate to https://techevents.fau.edu/event/9286533
- Select participate online via WebEx.
- Note: Make sure you are logged in to WebEx (on the top right).
- Enter your information to register.
- Wait for the email from firstname.lastname@example.org that will confirm registration and provide the link. The email contains the link to the WebEx Session.
- Select the link in the WebEx email to join the session.
To see all upcoming professional development at COCE, please visit the OIT Tech Events calendar.
As always, these sessions are open to all FAU faculty, staff, and our eLearning Community of Practice partners.
- Monday, August 1, 2022
- 12:15pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)